Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged

Courtesy of GT

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998 - 24yrs old. One 3yr old. One wife of just over 3yrs. Had bought our first house(still in it) Don't think I had a bike at that time. Did have a K5 blazer w/ 44's and 6 inch lift kit, no mullet though. Only other hobby was occasionally jamming w/ a band in Shell Rock.

What are five non-work things on my to-do list today?
1 - Finish flyer and plans for October Flat Tire Festival at Camp Ingawanis.

2 - Plan Bike Ride/Rodeo activites for our local Cub Scout pack next month.

3 - Help the Mrs. get the camper ready for a nice long camping weekend in Greene.

4 - Mow the yard (if it doesn't rain)

5 - Clean my garage/ aka rearrange the umpteen-thousand bikes and ramps.

Snacks I enjoy?
Popcorn- EVERY NIGHT! and thats about it.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Not be among the living.

Places I have lived?
San Diego, California
Cedar Falls
Waterloo
Blue River, Oregon
Ames
Waverly
Clarksville

Jobs I have had?
Bean thinner at Pioneer Hybrid
McDonalds Grease Rat
Detasseling contractor
Country Kitchen waiter
Younkers Retail Sales
Camp Commissary Director/ Staff Ingawanis/WSR
Veterinarian assistant - Euthanizing sucks!
Waiter and bartender at Brown Bottle
Parts runner in auto dealership
Bartender at local Hotel, weddings,etc- after normal job.
Parts Counter Sales
Wholesale counter sales/ Webmaster at salvage yard
Part time truck loader at aftermarket parts distributor- after normal job.
Parts Manager at auto dealership.

Time to TAG

Still haven't seen cuz's
Mojoe
Jimmy James- and it better be eloquent
Mr. Bruce Brown





1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

i'd of sworn you would've had a mullet. darn. :)